Sunday 10 July 2016

Still not dead: Lifestyle edition

 You know, I'd really like to be my RuneScape character. I could stroll through a wonderfully developed fantasy setting, amass millions of gold coins, be able to forge armors that could make a skilled warrior be able to take on a modern tank single-handedly with just a hammer and anvil, earn the favors of physical deities, but perhaps best of all, down a bucket of chocolate milk without putting on weight.

 Yes, this is going to be a post about trying to lose weight, because for all the spite I have for normies of my age we do have a newly-found consciousness about our physique in common.

 There's not much to say, really. I've just decided that I'm not happy with being relatively plump/skinnyfat and cut down on calorie consumption in such a way that would permit me to lose some of my belly. I'm not starving myself, but just keeping myself hungry to a level that's not extensively harmful.

 And to an extent, even though I don't have a weighing scale at home, I have seen some visible improvement. I wasn't really "fat" before - But my stomach's angle has straightened in relation to my ribcage - Which is in itself another hurdle I'm going to have to jump over soon. It's protruding and some quick internet """research"""  hints at there being some corrective exercises I could partake in to make it narrower.

 There wasn't really a point to this post other than filling up an uneventful segment of time to signify that I've not died in a car crash or anything similar to that.

 2bh summer is pretty uneventful.




No comments:

Post a Comment