Monday 12 December 2016

Status Update

 Physical health status:

Hearty n' hale
 Prayer status:

Positive consequence of my progressing dracocaust
 Ranged status:
What's now my highest combat stat used to be my smallest. Prayer demands bones and time tbh.
 Romanian final status: Our teacher was absent from school today and subsequently it's been postponed until presumably tomorrow. At least we were let off an hour earlier

 School status: Still a disaster.

 English olympiad status: Results should be announced tomorrow. Unless I've comitted a drastic blunder I should qualify for the next stage. English is literally the only thing I'm good at and I'm desperately forcing my vocabulary on this blog just to reafirrm this and make the most out of it.

 My weaboo friend's status: He allowed me to accompany him to a post office where he had to pick up a package. The line there was pretty lengthy and I politely asked if he'd be really angry if I made a run for it and left him pick the package alone. Then I left him anyways when he wasn't paying attention. We've both been nurturing an increasingly healthy relationship of mutual adversity.

 Mental health status: I've reopened my inquest into it. I've read about Wilhelm II's mental health out of curiosity of what caused his bouts of anger and found some unsettling familiarities with histrionism. While I'm probably less hasty about diagnosing myself with issues (I used to unironically believe I had autism) there is still a problem at the root of my behavior and damn it I am going to identify it. I'm sick of mood swings. I'm sick of disregarding consequences every once in a while (Thankfully I don't live a lifestyle that allows those consequences to reach a certain magnitude).

 I also have a maths test tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment