Friday 2 December 2016

Recompense for memery


 I've done my memeing to aid Trump and now a higher power had seen fit to bequeath a large sum of 4050 slavbux.

Thank you Chinkek
  That higher power was my grandmother. The reasons for the donation were unknown, but I suppose it's a kind gesture. Mother has seen fit to completely segregate me and my brother from our grandparents even though we live in the same house and I rarely secure some interaction with them.

 It's very a appreciated move nevertheless. I recieved more than the above-median salary in this country as a present for some mysterious occasion. To an irresponsible teen like me this equates to INFINITE VIDYA GAEMS.


Over 1000000 hours in MSPaint went into the initiative of manipulating a picture of Crassus' bust as to make him sport a smirk before it having to be declared a failure.

 Yeah... maybe that fortune isn't as large as I'd imagined. If Drumpf does the deed due that dollar don't gonna devalue soon.

 Dead serious now, this is, for me, a huge sum I'm not accustomed to keeping account of. My parents have told me that they are planning on starting a bank account for me, which I appreciate (I could get some interest money out of that, too).

 What is there to say? I'm not going to crack it on Paradox DLC or, God forbid, gamble it on DoTA skins again. I'll buy the occasional (highly sought) game with it. Maaaaaybe Runescape membership. And maybe a smartphone to replace my cellular but that is not compulsory.

 Not sure if it's enough to engage with the stock market, if I'm eligible to do so or if it's even worth the risk. Here's to hoping I commit to this pledge to spending it wisely (I might settle for never spending over 100 slavbux for a game excluding exceptional cases).


No comments:

Post a Comment