Sunday 4 December 2016

 Today was a bad day. I woke up to find that the little progress I made on pokemon (getting a female starter so I could make more of them in the lategame) was compromsied by my little brother. Even though I told him that I won't allow him to play until I at least reach the endgame and if he wanted to play he shouldn't have broken his console.

 I restart it without too much thought, and after resetting even more times to get another female I realize I hard resetted the first game when I had a pokemon with good IV's. At first I was frustrated, but now I was livid, because I really didn't want to keep wasting even more time on just getting a decent start. I stop playing the game as I plugged the console to charge it and scold him about it as he was playing on the tablet. Mother thought I was trying to take it away from him again (Which I do whenever he gets really loud on it) so she starts screaming at me; Maybe it was for the better since I might or might not have been able from restraining myself from slapping my brother at that moment. I calmed down now.

 Secondly, the populist sentiments didn't last in Europe. Hofer lost.

  (Footage somewhat off but retains intended meaning and the music is on point.)

 It still looks like waiting my last 3 years of guardianship to end to retreat in that apartment already and let the world and my family mind their business as I do mine. It's for the best.


tfw I don't live in the Central Powers timeline where I could've benefitted from acclaimed Austrian psychological treatment techniques by sharing the same borders as Vienna
 I can still buy Hearts of Iron 4 on a massive sale (I'm no longer feeling charitable, Johan) to download Kaiserreich and meme the world that never was.

 I spent the extended weekend trying to get my Ranged in Runescape from 22 to 70, and was short of 20k of reaching my goal which is a pretty small amount that I can cover tomorrow or maybe in the one and half hours I have left before having to go to sleep. I didn't even do my impending homework.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment