Tuesday 22 March 2016

English Olympiad Results

 So yesterday I managed to find out what my Olympiad results were.

  I actually got a 9.65/10 on the thing.*


 mfw

  The thing's not done just yet; I still have a listening&speaking test to give on the 26th. Only one kid can advance to the nationals, yet even though I have a slim but realistic chance of being the kid autistic enough to succeed, I don't feel any more hyped about this thing than I was when I signed up for the school stage**.

 This is it, really. I'm continuing to study in the school library and all.

 A bunch of crappy stuff did happen today, which will be told in my next post***.


 ___

** - You'll really have to listen and believe if this sounds like bull****, because it does and as said I can't prove otherwise. Alternatively, if you're into eldritch latin, you can give this page a try. The first link as of writing this post contains an incomplete list of the uncontested Olympiad results, mine not included. I assume that by the time anybody reads this the whole results will be in; Look for a kid named "Alfons" and my result should be there.

*** - I'll write it today (less likely) or tomorrow (more likely), whenever I'm in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment