Friday 18 March 2016

My "Projects"

To cut it short, my "projects" are long-term writing I'm planning on updating irregularly.

Sadly, due to what is most likely depression, I've lost all motivation to continue them.*

Fall of an Age  - Stars a paladin trying to survive the downfall of a cheap Western Roman Empire Expy** with other survivors. As the story progresses the paladin's team becomes more and more "colorful" and the Inland Archocracy collapses.

Dwarfpolis - A worldbuilding project that got way out of hand. Literally sci-fi dwarves living on another planet; As stupid as it sounds it wasn't that bad and right now it's all a matter of continuing to update the overview and I might just get a neat thing done. Good luck with getting me to work, though.

* - If someone was actually reading and willing to critique what I've written I would be more than happy to pick up where I've left *hint*.

** - The setting itself is just a rip-off of real world history, save for adding magic and monsters in it. It's better than how I described it here, but not that great either.

No comments:

Post a Comment