Thursday 19 May 2016

2emo4u

 I recently got another rush of motivation and actually began writing on a story I've had in the works for a while. I didn't even need to make some stupid post about it then slack a few minutes to do it - I started writing it with some music in the background and eventually got immersed enough to not need it to write.

 I can't remember if I've talked about this, but today another school meeting was planned and I originally thought it'd only be about a class trip our teacher wanted to go on in the summer. My father went to it and it turns out they've also shown him my grades. They weren't that bad, actually/probably saved myself from failing Romanian so only Logics* is the only class I risk failing at, but it still happened to occur when I was just getting ready to continue what I've given up out of apathy. It'll probably be another two weeks until I can get myself to do this again.


That's pretty much all for today. Some other school stuff has happened which I might detail tomorrow, but I'm in a hurry.
___

 * - Failing at logics might seem stupid, but it's actually an overcomplicated subject. Maybe it's designed to be taught like that, or maybe this is how our teacher is purveying us this, but it boils reasoning down to the most common denominator of mathematical-ish equations involving certain terms. You'd think that would be a wonderful idea, because it teaches high schoolers to think logically, but let me tell you that no stupid kid that will mechanically learn all of what we're taught will actually leave the classroom as a more intelligent or reasonable person. Maybe we're simply not being taught the right essence of logic or trying to teach logics as some sort of grammatical mathematics is a concept failed from the start, but as it stands now in this country it's not a good subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment