Monday 9 May 2016

It's been a really fun session.

 So instead of starting with the "Irsaid Hegemony" I've mentioned a few posts earlier (And created an in-game version that's pretty altered compared to the first "prototype".), I've decided to play my first game as an empire of space dwarves in the smallest galaxy available to see how well I can hold an empire together in these small-scale conditions, and then move on to the largest galaxy and fulfill my original plans.

 The funny thing is that even though my dwarves are xenophobes, I've spawned in a galaxy full of xenophiles (Truth be told, there are only two other empires out there.). Even the Fallen Empire - The super scary decadent guys that you're supposed to leave alone unless you're super strong are of the xenophile variety and thus the most docile.

 I've colonized my third planet so far (Keeping up with one neighbour). I'm planning to colonize some more planets and conquer one of the two empires sandwiching me, hope I don't get absolutely destroyed by the Fallen Empire for being a bully, conquer the second, colonize the rest of the galaxy and take on the fallen empire in a super-epic battle of ultimate destiny which will result in a glorious dwarven galaxy which will perpetually prosper in the grim autism of the 21st century.

 I'm getting off track here. I'm finishing this session because I'll have to go to sleep. Because I'm still a real human being and not actually living in my imaginary world as much as I'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment