Tuesday 12 April 2016

End of a Journey

 I finally finished another behemoth of an EU4 campaign, which resulted in a glorious empire for the Polski by a surprising performance on my behalf.

 I am now going to post disgustingly poor quality pictures of my results.

 Here's the map of Europe:

 Pretty satisfying overall. In an alternate timeline of this alternate timeline, I wouldn't have completely mishandled my war with the Ottomans and failed to kick them out of Greece.

 Religions:

 Protestantism was going extremely strong in this game and would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling Poles. It was, though.

 Culture:

 All in all I made Constantinople Polish, and that's what really matters.

 Dynasties:

 I have a personal union over Genoa, hence the Jagellons there. No idea how they got into Spain, but the more power the merrier.

 The rest of the world isn't too wild, save for the Americas. Check this out:


 Portuguese North America, Spanish Canada and French Brazil. The best thing, though:


 
 The USA are a monarchy. Lel.


 Bonus:



 Holy Roman Empire.


 No Roman Empire. This is not Napoleon, but it'll do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment