Tuesday 26 April 2016

Mini-update

 Just like in my previous post I'm fighting an epic internal battle to hold onto a bit of motivation that I've found in the past few minutes.

Pic related is my clinging onto it in hopes I can channel it into something productive.

  Moving onto another topic, it appears that my spring break has been extended by another week, which means that the Monday I go back to school is the day when Stellaris is released. I can't say if this is a good or bad thing - But I'm not complaining about extra free time.

 A newly emerging problem I seem to face when I try to bring myself to write that damn story is the fact that it will obviously have to tackle religion intensely at points because the protagonist is a paladin/holy warrior. I've had only increasingly more trouble trying to reconcile with my faith (as much as I'd like to succeed) and I'm one pretty sinful degenerate. Not "Sexually-assault-girls-without-any-sign-of-remorse" or "Obese-unemployed-basement-dwelling-anime-fanatic" degenerate, but it's still pretty bad (and one could argue I'm rapidly approaching some form of the second).

 I guess that's all I wanted to say. Even though I just wrote an entire paragraph on how much I don't feel comfortable about what my story concerns, I've successfully managed to keep that motivation and actually feel like writing more of it, but not before I take a break after this post.

It's been really long since I wrote, and rediscovering the urge to write more feels actually magical.

 I'll leave you with this.






No comments:

Post a Comment