Thursday 28 April 2016

MOTIVATION

 Left me.


 And it's been replaced a really bad case of apathy too. It took me outrageously long just to type the three sentences you've read this post and just feel like doing nothing else but laying in bed. No dosage of dank memes seems to help.

 I guess the thing that factored into this most is that my father told me I'm going to confess for Easter and from how things look there's no escaping it. I'm really frustrated about this because there's no way I'm confessing half the degenerate **** I used and in some cases continue to.do, and I'm only going to feel like a fraud after doing that. You're also kind of supposed to not sin after you confess, but I'm kind of going to do that regardless because of my previously mentioned apathy which I can't seem to have any control over. Rapidly losing the little that was left of my faith doesn't help either.

 It's just going to be a huge mockery of religion I'm not comfortable with and I really wish I could avoid it, but accomplishing that seems unlikely.



No comments:

Post a Comment