Sunday 10 April 2016

I TAKE IT ALL BACK!

 Turns out I didn't have to be such a whiny prick - I resumed playing today and not only did I manage to snatch one (1) region from the Rooskies* (Yeah...), I intensely expanded in the HRE. Eventually, Spain dragged me into a war with Kebab** when I wasn't too high on manpower. Despite this, I completely obliterated the Otto armies 300-style (I assume it's the army tradition I got from events). Yet, because Spain was leading the war, the war score I would normally get from devastating kebab went to the Siesta-ites***. I got myself two regions back, lost from an earlier war while some very fortunate Greeks in the Adriatic have been freed from Turkish oppression to enjoy an unemployed life paid for by South American**** gold welfare, courtesy of Polish heroism.

Original content donut steal

With some luck, I can get what Spain spares me of the Balkans and culture-convert Constantinople to Polish - Which isn't so wildly out of place this campaign. Seriously, the historical inaccuracy is crazy; I'm going to make a future post with in-detail screenshots of everything.

___

 * - No discriminatory connotations intended
 ** - See *
 *** - See **
 **** - Spain hasn't even colonized South America this game, I'm just memeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment