Tuesday 5 April 2016

Nevermind2: Electric Boogaloo

 I'm back from the conference, and it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be that post. The first half consisted of a psychiatrist telling the audience about depression, how it functions, how it affects different demographics, etc. in a PowerPoint presentation (Not making this up).
 I noticed that they didn't use sources for certain numbers at points, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

 The second half was held by the priest which I erroneously referred to as a "fanatic". He seemed okay, although his half seemed boring compared to the first and was sometimes contradictory to it, which made me lose interest about a fifth through.

 I didn't really learn anything different from this, but my father, who came with me to it, seemed to, which is a huge plus.

 Overall, it was pretty good and not as bad as I expected it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment