Wednesday 9 November 2016

...



 Why am I not happy?

 EDIT: I realized that the reason I'm not happy is because I had eaten more than usual in a while and didn't exercise as much as I resolved to and it took me a bit to realize this. But I'll catch up quickly with the right attitude.

 And it appears Trump's loss of the popular vote has not caused half the stir it should have so I shouldn't be afraid of brooding monster commies coming out of the woodwork in 2020 - IF, and only if, Trump doesn't blunder this mandate. His stance on global warming already stretches what he can relinquish. He could just win over some of his detractor if he just tries to be more presidential. Let's hope he does.

 But damn, I go on reddit to see the reaction of "normal" people and I see people using the phrase "President Trump". President Trump indeed. Many memes were memed for this. Let's not disregard them just because of a few peeves.

 President Trump...

 Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment