Saturday 26 November 2016

t. bloblord

 Firstly, I've not had my computer taken away. My parents found out about my Pyschology grades, but they've left me scot free. I have no clue why. It's best to surrender in trying to predict what their actions are going to be at this point*.

 Secondly, I've been spending all my time on this autistic Warhammer mod this week (Admittedly more recently I've switched to letting it run in the background as I procrastinate on other websites waiting for claims to fabricate and opportunities where I can help expand an order-aligned nation other than my empire.).


 Since I've found out that the Underworld cannot be invaded by outsiders, I've decided I'm going to expand in an evasive northern de jure empire which took a bit to be found on the map. It appeared as if it was just anothere part of the surrounding Norscan Empire. Whatever, newcomers to these games won't have a vague idea of what I'm talking about.

 Since Albion (The small green island slightly above the map center) has converted to the Nurglite faith and their de jure territory is not recognized as part of any de Jure empire I thought it would be an interesting venture to try and conquer them, convert them to my religion, release them as an independent kingdom led by a dwarf and wait for the island culture to slowly convert to dwarfish.

 I've been waiting for the claim on the last province I don't have one on to fabricate for years (In-game) (Moreover, in real life aswell).

 But I'm getting really bored as I type this and am running the game in my background. It doesn't seem like I'll be up to anything this weekend (again). So it comes to me that I may as well go outside for a long walk through the city. It would help recollect my fuzzy mind after doing nothing but sitting after getting home from school.

 I've neglected playing Castle Crashers with my friend too. Last time I spoke to him he was level 47 and beat the game on that same character. To think I had more levels than him last time we played.

 Grand strategy is a hard drug.



___

 * - I honestly wish they'd given up on me but that's not the case. tfw no neglectful parents

No comments:

Post a Comment