Sunday 20 November 2016

Mom hasn't caught up on my antics yet

 So I managed to waste all my weekend on reconquering the World's Edge Mountains of the Old World under the providence of Kazak-a-Karak.


My character's face looks strange because she is intended to be disfigured after a run-in with an orc. Building a superpower from scratch takes one through a lot.
 It's already late enough so I cannot detail what is going on in the picture. I didn't even do any of the assignments I'm sure I've had for tomorrow. One thing I want to point out is that I don't pay attention for 10 minutes to the world map because I'm trying to seize a few provinces to be able to establish my Empire and I see that Uluthuan (The crescent isle, normally led by the High Elves) has been acquired by Naggaroth (Dark Elves).

 Peculiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment