Wednesday 9 November 2016

Strings attached


 Something I omitted in my last post: Apparently Trump lost the popular vote by roughly 150.000. Democracy was a mistake. Maybe the votes still counted make up for the gap (I guess they won't).

 This will backfire. Bigly.

 This is so prospective of an outraged left coming out even more energetic next election that I can't even force myself compile all those dumb memes until I know that Trump's win cannot be contested. Otherwise things won't be looking up too well.

 Not like this. Not like this.



 EDIT: This just in:



 I should really be ecstatic about this but Trump losing the popular vote means this will be just Bush's situation over again - He might win his second mandate if tragedy strikes but then a meaner, uglier, more violent left with renewed zeal will come in and take his place.

 ...It shouldn't be too late. Nobody's going to "acquaint my head with the pavement" for some fascist leanings I had 8 years ago, are they?







No comments:

Post a Comment