Thursday 23 June 2016

(I knew staying up late would have me done for eventually)

 Let's just say that the pro-leaving camp in the Brexit referendum isn't doing too great.

Quite plainly, might I add.
  I swear, if Britain stays I'm going to snap and become a nihilist. No more authoritarianism, no more collectivism, no more of anything that sets out to ensure long-term human satisfaction at the cost of immediate indulgence - I'm just going to ride the ride out until it ends and have a laugh at everything that's going to take place along the way.

 Let Britain stay. Let Hillary win. Let the EU ratify its constitution so that no more states can leave the union. Establish the TPP, hate speech laws and excessive anti-piracy laws all over the developed world. Let the hooligans breed.

 Bring.
It.
On.

 EDIT: Spain can keep Gibraltar btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment