Wednesday 22 June 2016

PANIC DON'T LET THE SUN SET

Make haste for the happening bunker, lads.

 Just remembered that the Brexit vote is tomorrow and since I've already made a very dank post about Donald Trump clinching the Republican nomination I might as well dive headfirst into the drama of politics.

  2bh as a perceivably troubled 14-year-old with totalitarian tendencies I don't really think that I can add anything to the debate that has already been said or that should be given any credence. I just hope the UK leaves the EU and subsequently causes an implosion of the Union as more dissatisfied states follow their example.

 If anybody that reads this blog has been paying attention, that person would notice that I am not a fan of democracy or its beneficiaries. Then, logically I should be in favor of the EU as it's a technocracy that lends virtually no authority to the common uneducated man - And that assumption is wrong. The EU is not democratic, but is nevertheless an inefficient technocracy that is just as bad, if not worse in certain aspects. The opportunity to subvert democracy on such a large scale as the EU will have to be waited for - If Brits (hopefully) leave. If not we're screwed.

 
 Addendum: Normally I would have much more to add on the EU, but as previously mentioned I'm a pubescent lunatic and it's getting too late here for me to go further into weaving cheap platitudes. I guess I'll just describe my feelings on the EU when the Brexit result is in.


No comments:

Post a Comment