Tuesday 28 June 2016

Turns out I was wrong about this not becoming a Runescape blog

 As well as losing my zeal in grinding skills and money.

 I'm actually so infatuated with this game that I flushed 10 spare ameribux down the drain to get a cosmetic override for my character. Inasmuch as Jagex isn't doing as well as they used to* (and the Brexit is having a bad influence on their immediate economic performance) I can at least sleep peacefully knowing I've done my part in keeping somebody employed.

  And you know what? I really am having fun, even after losing that precious armor set (Which I'm on my way to retrieving anyways).

Pictured above is an Aviantese committing a hate crime against a leprechaun.


___

 * - This doesn't mean that they're not well off, however. Runescape used to be massive a few years ago. I feel like I shouldn't, but I like the twilight atmosphere of the game now. The liveliest days of the community are behind it but there's still a long way to go and the game is still improving and building upon a years-old foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment