Tuesday 7 June 2016

The Lord of Lies is meticulously planning another ruse

 This is yet another update on the administrative quagmire that is the school trip. I originally had to have my parents sign a contract and give it back to my form teacher, but found out that I had lost it. Notwithstanding, I managed to tell teacher about this and she made another copy for me which my parents signed and I'll bring back to school tomorrow, with hopefully no further impediments.

 After that she tried to get me to promise that I'll participate. Of course I told her yes, etc. etc., but I've made stand pretty clear that I'm not going anywhere the school the day we're supposed to leave. I'm pushing my luck, but I hope I've not made her so volatile to snap at me pulling this stunt. Nevertheless I'm finding a way to make amends for this in the near future.


 In other news, I've made a more articulate impression in these last two paragraphs than I normally would on this blog. I may or may not have used a thesaurus for three words*, but at this point I'm desperate enough to deign to using one (Didn't use a thesaurus for the word "deign" btw**).

___
 * -
 ** - I think this is my most major issue. I know a lot of esoteric words but completely struggle with the colluquial stuff. My writing is a Frankenstein's monster of formal and informal English. I know what the word "eke" means, for crying out loud.

 Sometimes I tell myself that "I'm 14; And really good at a foreign language for my age, too. You have all the chance of being one of the future's big names in literature." but then the thought that I'll say this when I turn 15, 16, 17, 18, up until the single 30-year old I'm doomed to be becomes a reality overcomes any previous positive ones.

 I've turned these footnotes in just another half of my paragraphs by now, might as well take it all the way through and finish this post here. I assume I just wanted to open up to my insecurities, Again.

 Need myself more memes.

No comments:

Post a Comment