Sunday 26 June 2016

Just lost half of my Warpriest of Armadyl set in Runescape.

 Long story short, I died in the Wilderness (Which is a ravaged landscape whose mechanics are merciless to dying players) and lost half of the potentially powerful armor set that Daddy Eagle bestowed upon me. I could get it back, but now I need to grind Construction XP to finish a quest that would allow me to grind Agility XP more efficiently so that I can access the God Wars Dungeons (In which the armor can be found post-event* - Fortunately at an increased rate for those that had obtained it in said event). Also ended up busting half of my measly 5 million gold coins on a dragon armor set that is partly worse than the predecessor.

 This was a really good thing to happen to me shortly before going to bed. And I was planning to write an insightful (term used very loosely) post reflecting on things about my school I didn't talk before it ended. Now I guess I'll have to dwell on how exactly to slit wrists.

 I was promised fun with this membership, damn it.



___

 * - To those that have no idea what I'm talking about - Basically at some point in the game there was a special event where two gods, Armadyl the bird-god of Justice and Bandos the orc-thing-god of War. Armadyl won and players that participated in it could use points earned in participating to purchase various equipment, abilities, titles and such related to their gods; Including an armor set which I'm now whining about losing. You probably still don't have a clue what I'm talking about, which is undestandable. Just run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment