Wednesday 15 June 2016

RuneCrack addiction and my impending overdose

 I've been playing GrindScape for less than a week and still have to get accustomed to all the grinding I'm going to do once I become a member and escape the restricted demo Memex likes to call "Free-to-play Runescape". I've got both mining and smithing up to level 70, which is all I'll be bothered to achieve in f2p (About had it with mining and smithing continuously 2bh). I'm going to get my combat skills to level 60 (Which has proven to be a more daunting task than I previously estimated) and dungeoneering (Doing dungeons in a designated dungeon area) to an acceptable level before giving in to the coercion and paying for membership (I changed my plan from just buying a bond and sparing myself the expense. They've got a sale on membership for the summer too so I might as well take advantage of that). After that, I'm going to look into levelling the "Slayer" skill (Basically, getting assigned to kill x amount of monsters and getting rewards for it) because it's apparently one of the best money-producing methods in the game as of yet.

 I couldn't be more grateful I only resumed playing this late in the school year because I've procrastinated on this game instead of doing an assignment at least one time so far. Two more weeks (This included) and I'm going to be able to grind free from the risk of getting in another tricky situation. Nonetheless I'm worried that I'm spending all my energy/persistence in these first few days of playing and will wear out within the month - Hopefully, this won't be the case.

 Sorry for not having updated in a while - I'll try to balance my playtime with other, more """productive""" activities I used to do before I resumed RS. Don't expect this blog to become completely RS-centric.



No comments:

Post a Comment