Wednesday 22 June 2016

SUMMER VACATION - Has been postponed.

 By one day. Turns out I'll have to go to school tomorrow, not because the festivities are mandatory, but because we had to give up our "Student booklet" (A booklet that is used to record the grades a child has received over the school years, and also serves as an identificatory document for kids that are too young to get an ID card.) so that form teacher could write down the grades we got in our finals and sign them (A measure introduced to prevent fraud).

 However, the booklet-giving will happen only after two hours of mass and the festivity which is guaranteed to take up at least one hour.

 Because you know I'm spoiled edgy white trash I ain't going to participate in this - Instead I'm going to exploit the situation and spend the three hours taking a walk around the city. No, seriously, the city is pretty large and has plenty of locations that I'm keen on visiting occasionally. I guess I just have a penchant for walks and would partake in them more often if there wasn't Runescape experience to grind and memes to post.

 After this foreplanned stroll I'm going to return to school once I know for sure when the festivity is over to receive my booklet and then go home.

 Teacher will probably be rabid because of this - Which is perfectly understandable. But damn if this isn't going to be a hell of a way to start the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment