Thursday 25 August 2016

Back from the Thrillary speech stream

 Author's note (Added 19 October 2016): She did actually touch the subject, but she never elaborated on it to a degree I'd find sufficient. I suspect this is becaue the alt-right can be whatever one wants it to be so there is not much to define.

 And the "PEPE!" yell really blew up since I wrote this post. Makes me feel somewhat glad I witnessed it live.

 I added this because I decided I'd look back on older submissions of mine to commiserate times past but only ended up feeling embarrassed that I'm exposing all my autism for all the public to see. Oh well.
___


 She didn't even touch on the alt-right subject.

 But at least someone cried "PEPE" out loud in the back of the crowd so I'll say it wasn't all bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment