Thursday 25 August 2016

Trying to take on the darkness

 Well, my schizotypal mother has since yesterday decided that father was in league with his parents to fight against her and has not stopped pestering or verbally abusing him since.

 She's now nearly screaming her ravings about all this fictious conspiratorial dreck including but not limited to dad's parents having some sort of huge sprawling network of personal connections dedicated to making our family's lifes worse and, I am not making this up, paying witches to curse us.

 And I'm sick of it. I'm going to stand up against this demented b*tch and up for my father not because dad ever stood up for me - Because he didn't. That is exactly why I'll stand up for him - I would've done the same if I were in his position.

 Me and my father are both reclusive pariahs that have had everybody in their family try to damage them in some way - And we share even more past that. If I can do the geezer a favor it is to actually try and brighten his glum life a bit by pausing the mouth of the banshee that he's been stuck with for multiple year.

 I'm making this post before actually doing this because there is a high chance I'll get my computer taken away from me. I don't care. It's time I light up the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment