Sunday 28 August 2016

Super steamy spicy meme DO NOT steal!


 Toyed around with GIMP again because I had an idea for a new avatar. It actually came out nicely which was to be expected because it didn't require anything but cropping a few things and messing around with layers. A mentally impaired 5-year-old with Parkinson's could've made it.


 The following having been the superceded avatar:


 I think I'm being too greedy by appropriating a character I found on the chans as a persona, but the memes must flow. Depressive comfy knights that are too demotivated to get out of bed fit me like a glove.

 Maybe I have some talent in image manipulation I could use for the future. Remains to be seen. I'll definitely brew up some more OC so spicy that it would provoke nothing less than the fawning of Indian Rajahs* to check if this is the case.

___

 * - Because Indian food is spicy, ha ha. Somebody kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment