Sunday 14 August 2016

Harmless, grindy, demon-genociding fun.

 Turns out I couldn't resist some grinding for old times' sake and I played Diablo 3 and watched memeball simultaneously.

 I now have a decently-levelled hero to kill even more of the legions of hell at my disposal and I didn't even have to miss out on one historical match of teams getting unprecedentedly devastated.

Yes, my flag bears a Pepe frog. I'm only ironically forcing memes into places where they don't belong, trust me.



















  My character's armor is actually transmogrified to look different from what he's wearing because Blizzard has the tendency to slothily make armors "epic" by adding a lot of unnecessary ornamentations and plates on a suit of armor with head-sized shoulderguards on top. Hence, I made my character appear as he is wearing one of the earlier Crusader armor sets as they still maintain a healthy balance of practicality and style.

 This was pretty much it, pointless post needless to say tbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment