Saturday 13 August 2016

Crusader hyp

 Looks like I got lucky today.

 Despite going out today, mother insisted she take me and my little brother out somewhere in the city for no apparent purpose. I convinced her to take us to the mall where I knew copies of Reaper of Souls should be sold. She actually did give me more pocket money - 100 slavbux (Even though I only asked for 50). I would rather come to be thankful as the store had arbitrarily raised the game's price from 50 to 80 slavbux. This is also likely the last time I'm going to abuse my financial privileges to this gross degree.

 The catch was that I had to go to choose a restaurant to eat at, and that's some calories you can't pretend you didn't eat.

 On the other hand, I can finally be a grorious crusader killing hordes of demons for precious eggs pee, gold and loot used to kill more demons. FUN.

 Not today, though. My favorite meme divegrass show will commence in a hour and a bit and that's sadly not a stretch of time one can satisfyingly grind in.





No comments:

Post a Comment