Wednesday 24 August 2016

THERE MUST BE AN END TO THE DARKNESS

 I found a really spicy meme which I found to be topical to what has just happened in the 4chan cup (One of the competing boards, /an/, was Harambe*-themed).

It's funny because he's drinking a hazardous substance to join the deceased primate in the afterlife

 I was so determined to post this sweltering hot meme on the cup's general thread that I just downloaded a VPN so I could circumvent my damn ban.

 Turns out that some of daddy mootles' legacy consists of 4Qin being able to detect if you are using a VPN - Or at least the kind of VPN I was using. I proactively recieved another day added to my ban.

 Maybe I shouldn't have used the first VPN displayed by searching for one with my search engine.

___

 * - If it's unclear, Harambe was the Gorilla that was terminated a while back to protect the life of a toddler that fell in its enclosure. He now lives on eternally as a meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment