Saturday 27 August 2016

"I'll write more in a future post"


 I have noticed an accumulation of posts where I vouch that I will go further into detail about a subject in a nebulously planned "future" post only to never deliver. There's been a noticeable increase in their incidence as of my latest post and I seek to correct this, having happened to forget about them by fortunate chance.

 In other news I've been looking up more information about antidepressants and the one that may help me (A medicine that especially treats the symptoms depression shares with ADD) with the most bothersome symptoms of my depression has high chances of causing seizures if I am susceptible to epilepsy - And I sincerely don't know this - and, apparently a staple of anti-depressants, will make me want to kill myself a wee touch little more than I already do. And I don't want to hand down the current knowledge I have of comitting suicide to a self that is more determined to go through with the act.

 Best case scenario I become a HIGH ENERGY mofo that can flawlessly channel all his splinters of the English language no longer concealed by brain fog into literary masterpieces. Worst case scenario I kill myself - And I can already do that without pretending I'm trying to better myself.

 The pessimists in me sees relief in either scenario. The question is - Is it worth it?

 And that's a tough pickle I find myself in.






No comments:

Post a Comment