Tuesday 11 October 2016

Art isn't for me.

 I gave up on even trying to make an outline for that car driving drawing. So I decided I'll go back to what I started prior. After opening up that griffin drawing again and taking a good hard look at it I decided it's good form to say this has been enough do declare an attempt and throw in the towel. Art isn't for me.

There is a very long story behind this picture. A story for another time.
 But at least it can never be said that I haven't tried. I have my genes, family and world stacked against me and without a shadow of a doubt this is the case and not just an excuse for me not to break a sweat. I tried losing weight, I succeeded. I tried writing, I failed. I tried drawing, I failed. I've tried extending in most directions and found the nooks, crannies, alcoves and niches of my boundaries. This is all there is to it. This is all there is to me. There are some things I wasn't born to do. And no amount of manufactured motivational phrases are going to change it. You can't believe something into reality*. I'm still trying to wing it with English, but it seems that my habit of forgetting two words for each new one learnt is persevering. 

 I had an okay day at school I'd have liked to write about today's post but I'm just having a breakdown now.

 And I have nothing to turn back to. I've lost my religion, my morality, I don't enjoy any of the games on my hard drive that much and at this point Trump's loss has become official.

 There really is no winning against the darkness.

 Let's have a song for old times' sake.


 ___

 * - Meme magic was disproven this election.

No comments:

Post a Comment