Saturday 8 October 2016

Today's been a bad day.

When you start losing so hard you start enjoying yourself along with your opponents
  Someone leaked a recording of Trump discussing some p l-lewd things and It appears this is damaging what was left running of the Trump train. I'm not too elated about this, but nor too distraught - If I wanted Trump in the office for his character I'd have given up on him much earlier.

 So it's becoming diminishingly likely that Trump will win. Guess I'll have to acquiesce with this.

 Also got yelled at by my parents because I had my door closed and couldn't hear them asking me repeatedly if I wanted whatever superfluous meal they planned on cooking next.

 These two events concurring isn't really a mix for motivation so I will have to put off continuing my pixel drawing (I'm genuinely rectulant to make that damn flexed leg because I might destroy a so far okay drawing).

 But I will finish it. I have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment