Sunday 9 October 2016

Weaponized autism

 I FINALLY finished my project - Whose deadline has been pushed off once again due to the disorganization in presenting the projects at our English class so far. They were being presented at such a pace that it took us multiple classes for maybe three each (Teacher wants to occupy one of the two hours we have each day we take an English class with something other than the presentation). The class still hasn't presented all their projects, the last of which are expected to be presented tomorrow. Teacher decided that we can work on them until then if we haven't gotten on it, and undertaking which I started and finished today.

 And the results are glorious. I promised her a presentation that would rock the socks off of anybody present in the class as it is being shown. Well, it probably isn't in the way she took it, but at least the english is intelligible.

 What I'm most proud of is the memes at the end. All hand-made (As much as a template meme can be handmade).


 At this rate I'll kill hte woman with weaponized autism.

 ... Other than that, I just want to say I hope Trump doesn't mangle today's debate (Tomorrow, very early in the morning in my timezone). He's had a shortage of failure to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment