Monday 3 October 2016

Short update

 I'm writing more posts more often because school has deprived me of control over my life.

 But I found two useful webpages today.

 Firstly, I've managed to crack the code on how these words that result from a combination of a pronoun and a preposition are called and found myself a treasury of words that might help bring myself to the next level of English:


I'm learning this by rote 2bh
 Up next are words formed by adding an "a-" or "be-" as a prefix. Two leaps to make to decode a large part of the parlance.

 Could be feasible if I didn't forget two words for each new one I try to learn.

 Another was a very well-put together guide on how to draw pixel art.

 Notwithstanding I tried to follow each step of it as I drew a new drawing and I couldn't even bring myself to make a good outline this time.

 Not good with English, not good with art. Had to google idioms that end with part. To make one's own rhymes requires some smarts.


No comments:

Post a Comment