Wednesday 5 October 2016

CursorsoutforPicasso

 It took me almost the entire day to get from this...

 To this:

 There are some things I am very satisfied about - Such as somewhat fixing the proportions of the forelimbs. I've also managed to fix the wings (Though the one on the left peeks out at an incorrect angle - I'll get to fixing that) and the left side of the griffin's chest is too straight. The top of her crest also juts out a bit more than it should, but progress has been made. It's not as if I would've spent this day on something more productive anyways. The knight is larger in comparison to the griffin as well, and his features can actually be distinguished now.

 Is it slow? Yes. Is it tedious? Yes. But now I know a handy bit about politics and intrigue of Renaissance Italy and I still have a third of the audiobook to go through.

 And much more of a pixel drawing, while at that.

 A drawing which I WILL finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment