Wednesday 12 October 2016

Post title

 My mom decided that what is left of my waking minutes this night would be well spent by venting out her frustrations on me, It all started with the impression that I hadn't eaten much today*.

 Shee keeps on with her regular ramblings, that I'm somehow behaving the way I am to deliberately spite her. She also throws in about not asking me how long it's been since I last prayed** and then slides a remark about my grandparents actually casting spells on me to weaken my faith***.

 What was the highlight of this exchange which enticed me to make this post was when my mother threatened that if I keep this up (She never clarified exactly what she was dissatisfied with), once I become 18 she'll cut contacts with me just as she'd done with other people in her life, provide me with housing and a monthly indemnity and leave me on my own way. I tell her that if she gives me an apartment that would become my parents' property if my grandmother were to die (Which is unfortunately a possibility in these slightly over 3 years.) we'll strike a deal.

 Maybe something else is said by her - I wasn't exactly paying every ounce of attention - She asks me if I want to have a family. I just respond to her that it will be my own decision.

 The best thing about my plan to voluntarily retreat in the confines of some cramped apartment to live a lonely life is that it's actually feasible given my current situation. I have an endgame and I'm going to play it.

 Momma's getting no genetically deficient children from me, among other things.




___

 * - Which is true to an extent. Last night I just noticed I've put weight back on and while it's nowhere near my previous levels of body mass I'm still disgusted with myself and on my way to dieting again. I'd have liked to write a cohesive post on my health but I procrastinated too much so that these few paragraphs are all I can squeeze out.
 ** - 
Feelsapostasicman

 *** - Here's to hoping this was only an American protestant thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment