Tuesday 25 October 2016

Forefront of the issue


 I did that echography today, and it turns out every organ in my abdomen works perfectly and is adequately developed. So this rules out a possible bladder stones. Which means the problems I have when going to the bathroom come from further below.

 I will cease discussion about this topic by stating that if my condition does not ameliorate within two-three years I will have to undergo an operation that will make me eligible for entering one of Soros' palestinian nuclear bunkers when Hillary declares war on Russia :/\).

 What I'll instead do is veer on the topic of my abdomen. After having lost weight and maybe put back on some**, I now have a narrow but protuding somatch. I'll refrain from posting a visual representation drawn in MSPaint to not upset the stomach of the unfortunate reader. I ask the doctor*** that was conducting the scan on me if the shape of my stomach was "normal". He politely told me that that is a muscular issue.



 I come home thinking that I might try to actually do some exercise to improve my shape. My arms especially could've used some help because after losing weight their brittleness/slim shape (compared to what I think is average and in proportion to my chest) has been emphasized.

 Then I get home at somewhere around 18:00 after getting myself some junk food and eating half a bag of chips and drinking half a large bottle of ice tea****. Then I try to weigh whether I should read more of my encyclopedia of philosophy, use it as a substitute for a barbell for my arms because mother won't buy one for me as I finish a segment of a podcast about Roman history, or do some ab exercises. It's 19:40 now, but at least ab exercises are out of the question and trying to improve my stomach in a way that can't be noticed is just vanity. And I don't care that much about attractivity (I'm persisting in starving myself of human contact in hopes I really will stop craving companionship*****)..

 I think it's going to be listening to that podcast while heavylifting that slab of a book. At least I'll better be able to pay attention to it than if I was rather playing video games.

___

 * - I AM going to kill myself at some point in the future, don't worry.
 ** - I'm still firmly in the middle of the average threshold of the Body Mass Index if my height estimations are correct.
 *** - A kind, helpful old man with the "Genocidial 20th century autocrat" whiskers on his face.
 **** - Getting health conscious.
 ***** - Voluntary or not I am going to be alone, due to factors outside my control. Might as well want it.


No comments:

Post a Comment