Monday 10 October 2016

Title

 I got home very anxious about how Trump has performed this debate because I lost all confidence in him with the previous one. But I still want a president that won't get my city beleaguered by Russian militas damn it.

 But it was miles better than the first one. I was already articulating my post commentating this in case Trump lost, planning on starting it with rhetorically asking where the high-energy primaries Trump that dished out hot rejoinders and made insidious personal attacks went. No need to write this now, because there's still some of that Trump in him, but he's strained and stretched so I'll let this go.

 One significant complaint aside from the usual*:

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T TRUMP BRING UP HILLARY'S SAUDI DONATIONS WHEN SHE ACCUSED HIM OF RECIEVING FUNDING FROM RUSSIA.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


 Nige did well, looks like. He better, because he needs to give as much power and appeal to nationalism he can. 

 For the second topic of this post I'm going to make an update on that pixel dreck I've been trying to work on: I've not progressed on it since my last post regarding it, and I think I'll start working on a new one. Not because I've quit on it like I did on the portrayal of a defiling army, but because I hope that working on a drawing in a smaller resolution will help me in finishing this one. (It probably won't. But one can hope.)

___

 * - One of the usual being that his parlance is outright cringe-inducing. If somebody gave me an autism-curing concoction I could articulate speeches better than his. I'm saying because I don't think I've explicitly state what some of the things I don't like about and I want to avoid looking like a complete hack.

No comments:

Post a Comment