Thursday 13 October 2016

Trumpet vignette*

 I feel like this post really needs to be made but I am not exactly under the drive to write it. So I'll keep it brief. I have to make a semi-abjurement of Donnie to cover for myself.

 Accusations of rape targeted at Trump have surfaced in very short succesion today - And I'm inclined to believe they're likely an expedient political move. Some claim that the timing allows the women to get the attention they need to get justice - But if that was the case these belated allegations could have been made whilst Trump was still in the primaries in the earlierst.

 Still, if they prove to be true, could only be my luck I guess. I still want him president because I don't want to be caught between a rock and a hard place with Russia nearby.

 If they aren't, business as usual, posting dank memes and enduring his gaffes for the possible inauguration of a meme revolution very close to the date of my birthday.

 So future leftcom antifa forces holding a weapon against my head, if you're reading this post, please don't execute me. I don't see Trump as some flawless Paragon, just as a means justified by their end.

___

 * - EPIC lol XDDDDD






No comments:

Post a Comment